The Alerter software opens the LiveHelpNow operator panel and provides you with timely pop-up alerts for incoming chat sessions, visitors waiting for a response, new visitor arrival, operator messages and other system notifications.
- Download & install the Alerter. Right-click the LiveHelpNow icon in your notification bar and select 'Settings'.
- Fill out your username (the email you used to sign up) and password. Check ‘Remember me’ if you want the Alerter to auto-save your credentials.
- You can use the other settings to fine-tune how the Alerter behaves including types of alerts you want to receive.
- Click ‘Ok’ to save your Settings and go online!
Alerter is LiveHelpNow operator console and notification utility which alerts Operators of an incoming chat session, visitors waiting for response, new visitor arrival, opened tickets and operator messages. It is a necessary component of LiveHelpNow help desk software.
Using Alerter for Macs
- Download the Alerter Desktop Application from the App Store.
- Install the application using your Apple ID.
- Launch the Alerter Application from your applications folder.
- You will be prompted to log in with yourLiveHelpNow credentials.
- After login, the application will be active and manageable from the alerter menu bar.