LiveHelpNow Operator Console and Notification System (Alerter)
Alerter is LiveHelpNow operator console and notification utility which alerts Operators of an incoming chat session, visitors waiting for response, new visitor arrival, opened tickets and operator messages. It is a neccessary component of LiveHelpNow help desk software.
Alerter operator panel
- Never miss a live chat session again
- No need for LiveHelpNow web based panel to be open and monitored
- Alerter runs as a service on the backgound in the task bar of your computer
- Immediately Alerts operators of Visitor Waiting for Chat, Visitor Waiting for Response, New Visitor Arrival, New Operator Message, New Ticket Submission
- idle Log off: Switches Operator Status to "Offline" after 30,60,90 or 180 minutes of inactivity (depending on user's preference)
- Single Click Switches Online/Offline Status
- Optional Hourly LiveHelpnow Account statistics broadcast (visitors, page views, chat sessions, requested calls, trouble tickets)
- Sound or Voice Alerts
- Optional "New Visitor Notification" Alert
- Easy and Simple Install and Use
Using Alerter for Windows or Mac
Launch LiveHelpNow Alerter, open the Preferences/Settings panel and fill in your username and password.
If you wish to use spoken notifications, pick the "Voice" sound option. Your System's default voice will be used. You can change the default voice in the Speech settings in your System Preferences.
If you'd like Alerter to automatically launch at system start up time, select the "Login on Startup" option.
Installation of Alerter for Macintosh
To install, simply double-click the "LiveHelpNow401.app.zip" zip file you downloaded. This will unpack to a "LiveHelpNow 4.0" application. Drag this application to your Applications folder.