Captivate customers and outshine competitors with our easy to use, hard to resist customer service software suite.
Jun 02, 2015 | 0 comment
LiveHelpNow customer service system collects a lot of information about your customers. The integration with JangoMail will allow for easy transfer of live chatter information into your JangoMail account for additional marketing, business analytics, upsell and cross sell flow.
1. In order to setup this event, you will need to know your JangoMail User ID, Password, List Name and name of the field in the list where you would like to add the chat user’s name.
2. Login to your LiveHelpNow account and go to Admin Panel->My Account->Integrations->Eventing API
A. Click on “Add Event”
B. Select “Chat Opened” event
C. Select “PAGE” for Event Type
D. Select “POST” for Event Verb
E. No information is needed in the HTTP Basic Authentication Username or Password fields.
3. In the Headers fields, enter the following info:
4. Enter the following into the payload field:
Please Note: The $$$Email$$$ label in the Payload syntax above assumes you are collecting the chat user’s Email in the Pre-Chat Requested Information in LiveHelpNow mapped to “Email” CRM Field.
The $$$Name$$$ label in the Payload syntax above assumes you are collecting the chat user’s Name in the Pre-Chat Requested Information in LiveHelpNow mapped to “FullName” CRM Field.
These settings are located at Admin Panel->Chat System->Customization->Pre-chat requirements
In order to ensure data is pushed to JangoMail from all LiveHelpNow chat users, it is highly recommended you define the name and email address as required. This is done by selecting “yes” from the dropdown in the Required column for the email field in the Pre-Chat Requested Information settings.
5. In the URL field, enter the following address:
6. Add an email address to the “Event Failed Notification(s)” field
7. Make sure the box next to Enabled is checked, and click Add Event to save.
Your saved event should look like this:
8. You’re all done! As your chat users start new chat sessions, you should now see the info provided from their Pre-Chat Questions in your JangoMail List under Members!
See more LiveHelpNow live chat system integrations
Give LiveHelpNow Help Desk Software a go free for 30 days.